CySEC releases new quarterly forms (CIFs/MC)
Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) releases the updated forms for the quarterly statistics for Cyprus Investment Firms (CIFs) and Management Companies/Alternative Investment Funds (MC). Specifically,
– the updated version 5 for of QST-MC must be submitted by the 15th of July 2019
– the updated version 4 form of QST- CIF must be submitted by the 31st of July 2019
The updated version 5 of the form QST-MC is applicable to all Management Companies and Alternative Investment Funds that were authorised by the 30th of June 2019. The changes are made in order to include the new categories of registered Alternative Investment Funds (RAIFs). Further, reporting for UCITs, AIFs, AIFLNPs and RAIFs must be reported separately including;
– Unit-holders, UCIs, AUM and the investment strategy,
– Geographical focus of the investment strategy,
– Analysis of clients,
– NAV by geographical analysis of unit-holders’ origin,
– Rejected and the terminated business relationship with customers.
The updated version 4 of the form QST- CIF is applicable to the Cyprus Investment Firms were authorized by 31st of March 2019, including firms that haven’t made use of their authorisation. The new form includes additional information;
– reporting separately the value and volumes on CFDs Cryptocurrencies,
– the rejected and the terminated business relationship with customers.
Our team is ready to find a solution to your challenge. Talk to us.