Regulatory & Compliance
SALVUS takes pride in being able to offer a complete range of regulatory and compliance services to help meet our clients’ needs. We provide high-quality advice on industry best practices and provide business-minded, reliable interpretation of existing regulation or upcoming regulatory developments for Investment Firms, Investment Funds, Payment and Electronic Money Institutions (EMI), and Crypto-Asset Services Providers (CASP).
The SALVUS Regulatory Compliance team
We have a dedicated Regulatory Compliance team experienced in ensuring compliance with regulators from jurisdictions globally that deploy their own unique regulatory frameworks.
Our Regulatory Compliance team helps investment firms, funds, EMI, and CASP comply with regulators such as:
- Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC),
- Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA),
- Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM),
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA),
- Central Bank of Cyprus (CBC),
- Bank of Lithuania (BoL),
- Financial Services Commission (FSC), and
- Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA).
At SALVUS, we help regulated investment services, payment services, and crypto services businesses achieve regulatory compliance by employing a project management approach. We guide our clients by thoroughly advising, evaluating, and completing all the necessary documentation required by the regulator in the selected jurisdiction. Our services include:
– Compliance Consulting
– Anti-Money Laundering
– Annual Reporting Requirements
– Transaction Reporting Advisory
– MiFID II Compliance Advisory
– Best Execution & RTS 27/28 Advisory
– Liquidity Stress Testing (LST)
Compliance is ongoing and necessary throughout all the stages of our clients’ ventures. It is a step to long-term profitability, in combination with operational efficiency and risk management.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more; we look forward to being of value in covering your regulatory and compliance needs.