VC #0013 – Marketing ManagerSalvus Team
We are looking for a top Branding & Marketing business athleteTM.
You are looking for an environment where you will be respected, challenged and grow.
It is important for us that getting things right and doing the right thing are important things for you. While you will be guided into delivering results and be fully supported in all aspects of your journey with us, it will take your personal ambition to achieve more.
This role requires for someone that enjoys variety and is a methodical planner. We will need you to understand both, branding and marketing, be naturally thorough in all you do, and genuinely be passionated about improving things – better marketing, better branding, better messaging, better you.
Being a team player with an eye for detail, great organisational skills and a positive, problem solving attitude is what will help you succeed and be effective in this role.
- We own and operate multiple brands. Therefore, you will manage multiple brands, refine their individual brand bibles and keep all of our brand touchpoints consistent.
- You will identify potential brand interactions within our ecosystem and you will plan to exploit these, strategically (long term) and tactical (on the go, as things happen).
- We are active on multiple marketing channels, that are different for each brand. There are channels we know we should be active on, yet we are not. There are channels we do not know we should be active and are not. You will analyse our current and potential marketing channels for each brand and lead us into effectively and efficiently employing them to our brands’ benefit.
- Following from all the above and to easily keep you on top of your game, you will put all these in a plan. In other words, you will work with us in building and then steer us in executing the ecosystem’s multi-brand and multi-channel plan.
- 2+ years of professional experience in a Marketing or Branding related function.
- Academic background in Marketing or Branding.
- Knowledge of MS Office and fluency in English.
And a few things about SALVUS
SALVUS is a boutique advisory services group that combines unparalleled expertise and an unwavering focus on delivering for its clients. We support investment fund managers, global investment firms, family offices, and electronic money institutions (EMI) operating worldwide.
At SALVUS we want you to reach your full potential. We offer the environment to support your career aspirations, with a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a genuine interest in your professional and personal growth.
Please get in touch by sending us your CV and a cover letter at [email protected].
We look forward to and would love to hear from you.