VC#0018 – Senior Compliance & AML OfficerSalvus Team
We are looking for a top Compliance business athleteTM.
You are looking for an environment where you will be challenged and will thrive.
It is important for us, that getting things right and doing the right thing, are important things for you. This will help you in always being consistent and guide us in advising and complying on current and upcoming regulatory frameworks concerning Cyprus Investment Firms, Investment Funds and other entities offering regulated activities.
The role requires someone that enjoys variety and is a methodical planner. We will need you to be naturally thorough in all you do, using your own judgment to highlight or escalate significant findings. As you will be responsible for producing compliance and AML reports, attention to detail must be one of your most crucial characteristics.
Being a team player with an eye for detail, great organisational skills to prioritise and meet deadlines is what will help you succeed and be effective in this role.
- Drafting, reviewing and observing the reporting deadlines of CIFs, AIFMs and investment funds.
- Ensuring CIFs, AIFMs and investment funds comply with all applicable regulations and legislation through continuous monitoring.
- Drafting compliance, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Manual and other reports to ensure compliance with the applicable legislation, guiding their implementation.
- Actively updating the watch lists, restriction lists, regulatory updates and legal developments, leading training of personnel and implementations where necessary.
- Assisting on Internal Audit engagements, performing on-site inspections to CIFs, AIFMs and investment funds, providing recommendations for identified weaknesses and deficiencies.
- Monitoring and assessing all delegated functions and onboarding clients – in particular – the KYC, AML screening and all contractual agreements involved.
- Evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of policies and procedures, especially the Capital Adequacy, with constant updates to address new developments or any deficiencies.
- Drafting and preparing training materials relevant to the applicable regulatory framework.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a compliance-related function.
- Profound knowledge in the Law on Alternative Investment Fund Managers (consolidated with L.8(I)/2015 and L.97(I)/2015), the AML Law and the MiFID II.
- Deep knowledge of CySEC AML, AIF and RAIF compliance laws.
- Knowledge of MS Office and fluency in English.
And a few things about SALVUS
SALVUS is a boutique advisory services group that combines unparalleled expertise and an unwavering focus on delivering for its clients. We support investment fund managers, global investment firms, family offices and electronic money institutions (EMIs) operating worldwide.
At SALVUS we want you to reach your full potential. We offer the environment to support your career aspirations with a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a genuine interest in your professional and personal growth.
Please get in touch by sending us your CV and a cover letter at [email protected]. We would love to hear from you.