EN#0128 – CySEC market maker licensed entity (CIF) for saleSalvus Team
A Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF) authorized by CySEC to offer market maker CFD brokerage services and to hold clients funds or assets has become available for sale. This CIF license is authorised to carry the following MiFID investment and ancillary services;
- The reception and transmission of orders in relation to financial instruments,
- The execution of orders on behalf of clients,
- Dealing on Own Account,
- Portfolio Management.
- Safekeeping and administration of financial instruments, including custodianship and related services,
- Granting credits or loans to one or more financial instruments, where the firm granting the credit or loan is involved in the transaction,
- Foreign exchange services where these are connected to the provision of investment services.
This CySEC CIF has;
- Operations and clients’ funds bank account with Bank of Cyprus,
- Sole PSP arrangements in place,
- No technology infrastructure or liquidity arrangements in place,
- No regulatory capital (730,000 EUR), which will need to be deposited by the acquirer.
For further information on this opportunity, please contact us at [email protected].
More entities for sale can be found within our Entity Acquisition or Sale service.