EN#0137 – Operational EMI licensed in Lithuania for saleSalvus Team
An Electronic Money Institution (EMI) licensed in Lithuania under the Bank of Lithuania (BoL) has become available for sale.
This EMI has had 5 billion EUR in total transactions to date, over 400 business IBAN accounts operational as of writing and it became profitable at the end of 2020.
The Lithuanian licensed institution offers;
- EUR IBAN accounts with SEPA payments:
- To process B2C/B2B client funds transactions
- To send and receive payments to employees/partners/clients
- To send funds directly between exchanges
- With API connectivity to automate payments
- Crypto Infrastructure:
- To access exchange order book liquidity for B2C/B2B operations & own treasury management
- To access OTC liquidity for larger transactions with Escrow capability
This listing represents a rare opportunity for a suitable group or investor to acquire a fully licensed and fully operating EMI in Lithuania.
For further information on the sale of this Lithuania EMI license, please contact our Mergers & Acquisitions team at [email protected]. More entities for sale can be found within our Entity Acquisition or Sale service.