EN#0138 – Lithuania EMI license for saleSalvus Team
A licensed Electronic Money Institution (EMI) in Lithuania is available for sale.
This EMI has been licensed since 2020, is ready to operate, and features:
- A working technical platform with core-banking, payment engine, KYC/KYB, monitoring, screening and online bank-end/front-end,
- Its own sort code and BIC,
- Connectivity to CENTROlink for SEPA,
- SWIFT membership,
- Correspondent banking relationship in 25 currencies including USD,
- Existing management and vendor structure,
- Existing Lead Pipeline,
- Professional compliance strategy,
- Bank account balance with statements for three bank accounts with Swiss Bank, balances in total ~550,000 EUR,
- Operational account and segregated client funds account with Central Bank of Lithuania with a neutral balance.
The software platform has in place:
- Internally developed basic online bank-end and front-end.
- Fully audited core banking system including accounting, booking, four eyes, audit trail etc.
- Payment engine supporting full SEPA message standard, SWIFT MT and MX.
- Automated onboarding workflows through KYC/LYB platform.
Under current management, this EMI has managed to operate with a minimal staff structure and cost, upon the completed sale, the buyer will need to restaff the EMI with 3 additional people.
For further information on the sale of this EMI license in Lithuania, please contact our Mergers & Acquisitions team at email@example.com. More entities for sale can be found within our Entity Acquisition or Sale service.