EN#0146 – Bank of Lithuania licensed EMI for saleSalvus Team
A licensed EMI regulated by the Bank of Lithuania is available for sale.
This Electronic Money Institution is authorised to offer the following activities:
- Offers services related to the depositing and withdrawing of cash in and from a payment account including all the operations required to operate a payment account
- Execution of payment transactions including transfers of funds on a payment account with the Payment Service Provider (PSP) of the payment service user or with another PSP
- Execution of direct debits including one-off direct debits
- Execution of payment transactions through a payment card or a similar device and/or execution of credit transfers including standing orders
- Issuing of payment instruments and/or acquiring of payment
- Issuing of electronic money
- Money remittance
In addition to the services above, the EMI has:
- Safeguarding and business bank accounts at a Lithuanian commercial bank
- SEPA Credit Transfer (SCT) via a local Lithuanian commercial bank
- EU passporting ability to every EU country
It is important to note the licensed EMI does not have any software in place and the management may stay after the sale of the license. Management currently includes a local CEO, AML/KYC compliance officers, and an internal auditor.
For further information on this Lithuanian EMI for sale, please contact our Mergers & Acquisitions team at email@example.com. More entities for sale can be found within our Entity Acquisition or Sale service.