VC#0023 – Back Office & Operations OfficerSalvus Team
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Back Office & Operations Officer business athlete™ for a full-time role based in Limassol, Cyprus.
The successful candidate for the role will be a professional with the competence to manage the workflow responsibilities of the Back Office Department. The professional must have knowledge of the AML regulatory framework including experience in dealing with KYC/CDD procedures. In addition, the role requires a professional that complies with regulations and company policies as well as is able to perform well in a team environment.
Duties & responsibilities
The successful candidate will have the below duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the workflow and responsibilities of the Back Office Department
- Responsible for the conduct of the due diligence procedures at the account opening stage (“Know-Your-Client” procedures)
- Approving & processing deposits and withdrawals of clients’ funds in a timely manner
- Responsible for the daily reconciliations of Bank’s and Liquidity Provider’s accounts
- Responsible for the daily reconciliations of Client’s Money accounts
- Assisting the AMLCO with the maintenance and updating of the account opening procedures
- Monitoring of clients’ accounts regarding suspicious transactions and notifying the AMLCO when clients’ investment/economic profiles do not match
- Analysing on a constant basis the Department’s activity, payment systems activity, suspicious activity, KYC and AML procedures etc.
- Keeping track of the Company’s record-keeping procedures
- Implementing the clients’ AML classification procedure as defined by the AMLCO
- Responsible for the training of the relevant staff under the Back Office Department to ensure continuing competence in accordance with CySEC’s regulations
- Maintaining a record of the client’s financial instruments accounts and keeping a complete overview of the client’s assets
- Liaising with other Departments to escalate and resolve all clients’ issues in a timely manner
- Always comply with the IOM and Back Office Manuals of the Company and report directly to the Senior Management and Board of Directors of the Company
- Other ad hoc tasks related to Back Office including other reconciliations and reporting
If you are interested in becoming a Back Office & Operations Officer, please get in touch with us by sending us your CV and a cover letter at [email protected].
We look forward to and would love to hear from you.