EN#0155 – Operational investment brokerage firm license in Latvia for saleSalvus Team
A fully set-up and operational investment brokerage firm in Latvia is available for sale.
This licensed entity for sale was incorporated in 2016 and is regulated by the Financial and Capital Market Commission (FCMC) of Latvia.
The license authorises the Latvian investment firm to offer the investment services of:
- Acceptance and transmission of orders in respect of one or more financial instruments,
- Execution of orders on behalf of clients,
- Placement of financial instruments without commitment to redeem financial instruments.
It can also provide the ancillary services of:
- Holding of financial instruments,
- Initial placement of financial instruments,
- Exchanging foreign currencies for the purpose of providing investment services.
As Latvia is a European Union (EU) Member State, the investment firm is able to passport its services to investors across Europe without the need of obtaining another license.
For further information on the sale of this licensed investment brokerage firm in Latvia, please contact our Mergers & Acquisitions team at email@example.com. More entities for sale can be found within our Entity Acquisition or Sale service