EN#0160 – FCA licensed Investment Firm in UK for saleSalvus Team
An Investment Firm licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom (UK) is available for sale.
The entity is being sold along with another investment services license, regulated by CySEC in Cyprus, for the EU market. Together they have client deposits of over 20 million EUR.
This FCA licensed Investment Firm has a minimum regulatory requirement of 750,000 GBP and is authorised to provide the below services (limitations apply):
- Advising on investments,
- Advising on P2P agreements,
- Arranging deals in investments,
- Arranging safeguarding and administration of assets,
- Dealing in investments as agent,
- Dealing in investments as principal,
- Commodity Future
- Rolling spot forex contract
- Spread Bet
- Making arrangements with a view to transactions in investments,
- Managing investments, and
- Safeguarding and administration of assets.
For further information on the sale of this FCA Investment Firm license in the UK, please contact our Mergers & Acquisitions team at email@example.com. More entities for sale can be found within our Entity Acquisition or Sale service