EN#0173 – Established EMI license in Lithuania for saleSalvus Team
An Electronic Money Institution (EMI) regulated by the Bank of Lithuania (BoL) is available for sale.
This EMI license for sale is established with business operations and has the following technical set-up:
- Mobile application
- Web application (Internet banking)
- Multicurrency IBAN
- Payments (SEPA & international, SEPA direct participant)
- Currency exchange
- Online payment collection via Payment Initiation Service (PIS) and Card acquiring
- SEPA payment API
- White label solution
- BNPL (core could be up and running in 4 months)
- Transaction perimeter includes the required IPs
The company has a full-scope EMI license, which is supplemented by currency exchange and credit issuers activities and all licensed activities are passported to 29 EEA countries.
Additionally, this EMI for sale is in good standing and has an excellent reputation with the BoL.
For further information on the sale of this EMI license in Lithuania, please contact our Mergers & Acquisitions team at email@example.com. More entities for sale can be found within our Entity Acquisition or Sale service