EN#0184 – South Africa FSP Category 2 Discretionary license for saleSalvus Team
A Financial Service Provider (FSP) Category 2 Discretionary license regulated by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) is available for sale.
This FSP license for sale in South Africa has been authorised to provide investments and translates to portfolio management. Additionally, this entity for sale could be turned into a CFD brokerage as it is able to offer derivative instruments.
The Category 2 Discretionary license for sale can offer the following financial products:
- Money Market Instruments,
- Debentures and Securitized Debt,
- Derivative Instruments, and
- Participatory interest in one or more CIS.
Clients of this entity will be able to choose from:
- A product that will allow them to obtain monthly returns.
- A product that will allow them to grow their capital for those preferring to keep their funds for the long term with capital preservation.
For further information on the sale of this FSP Category 2 Discretionary license regulated by the FSCA in South Africa, please contact our Mergers & Acquisitions team at firstname.lastname@example.org. More entities for sale can be found within our Entity Acquisition or Sale service