EN#0185 – Mauritius PIS license for saleSalvus Team
A Payment Intermediary Services (PIS) license regulated by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) in Mauritius is available for sale.
This PIS licensed entity for sale in Mauritius allows to set-up a payment gateway business and to offer services of electronic payments acceptance through such payment methods as payment cards and wire transfers (direct debit, bank transfers of various kinds, real-time transfers etc.).
Additionally, the entity for sale has the following features:
- No trading history and clean records
- Timely filed annual reports and corporate tax filings
- Operational bank account
- Setups with services providers including but not limited to:
- Accounting, and
- Records keeping.
- Organisational structure:
- 2 local directors,
- Local MLRO, DMLRO, and Compliance Officer, and
- Local company secretary approved by the FSC.
- Additional share capital to be paid upon change of ownership
For further information on the sale of this PIS license regulated by the FSC in Mauritius, please contact our Mergers & Acquisitions team at firstname.lastname@example.org. More entities for sale can be found within our Entity Acquisition or Sale service