EN#0193 – Operational EMI license in Lithuania for saleSalvus Team
An operational and licensed EMI in Lithuania regulated by the Bank of Lithuania is now available for sale.
This regulated EMI for sale has been operating since 2021 and has the following characteristics:
- Accounts (e-money)
- IBAN to private and corporate customers
- Transparent fees and commissions
- Integration with SEPA (CentroLink)
- SWIFT system in place
- White-label payment gateway
- ERP payment gateway solution is under development
- Visa / Mastercard card issuing is under development
Additionally, this Lithuanian EMI for sale has the following key staff and teams:
- Experienced CEO
- Chief Risk Officer
- Head of Compliance
- AML Manager & AML Specialist
- IT department
- Payment Operations department
- Customer Support department
- Market & Business Development department
- Outsourcing part of critical control functions
- Internal audit
- Accounting & financial reporting
This EMI entity for sale runs a business model designed to service merchants involved in FX brokerage, gaming, and e-commerce businesses.
Customers are serviced only online starting from customer onboarding until they execute transactions.
For further information on the sale of this regulated EMI license in Lithuania, please contact our Mergers & Acquisitions team at firstname.lastname@example.org. More entities for sale can be found within our Entity Acquisition or Sale service.
SALVUS Funds’ teams can be engaged for guiding on new license authorisations for investment, payments or crypto-asset services, ongoing regulatory compliance consultancy for such licensed entities, and support in successfully acquiring ready-made regulated entities.