EN#0207 – Profitable banking license selling equity
A key player in the banking sector that is licensed and regulated in the Indian Ocean jurisdiction is offering potential investors the opportunity to acquire a stake in the bank.
This regulated bank selling equity specialises in private and international banking as well as trade finance, and has the below licenses:
- Banking license,
- Custodian license,
- Custodian Services (non-CIS) license, and
- Investment Adviser (unrestricted).
The entity received its license in 2021 after acquiring a former banking license and is focused on helping its clients meet their financial goals by providing:
- Personalised services and
- Tailored products to those who are at the forefront of creating and building sustainable financial growth such as – entrepreneurs, high-net-worth individuals, and corporates.
Characteristics of the banking license includes:
- 40+ employees keeping the bank operating
- Multi-currency accounts with seamless FX exchange functionality
For further information on the sale of this this profitable bank selling equity that is licensed and regulated in the Indian Ocean jurisdiction, please contact our Mergers & Acquisitions team at firstname.lastname@example.org. More entities for sale can be found within our Entity Acquisition or Sale service.
SALVUS Funds’ teams can be engaged for guiding on new license authorisations for investment, payments or crypto-asset services, ongoing regulatory compliance consultancy for such licensed entities, and support in successfully acquiring ready-made regulated entities.