VC#0033 – Digital Marketing Intern
We are looking for a digital marketing intern to join us who aspires to become a top marketing business athlete™. You are looking for an environment where you will be respected, challenged, and grow.
While you will be guided into delivering results and be fully supported in all aspects of your journey with us, it will take your personal ambition to achieve more.
This role requires someone who enjoys variety and is detail-oriented. We will need you to:
- Be studying and passionate about marketing and branding,
- Be naturally thorough in all you do, and
- Be driven towards improving things – better marketing, better branding, better messaging, better you.
Being a team player with an eye for detail, and great organisational skills to prioritise projects is what will help you succeed and be effective in this role.
- Attention to detail must be one of your most crucial characteristics.
- We own and operate multiple brands. Therefore, you will be guided into interacting with and upkeeping multiple brands, refining their individual brand bibles, and keeping all our brand touchpoints consistent.
- You will be trained on how to:
- Identify potential brand interactions within our ecosystem, and you will be part of the team that will plan how to exploit these under our supervision.
- Navigate our Content Management System (CMS) to maintain our brand websites.
- Deploy email marketing campaigns.
- Deploy paid digital marketing campaigns.
- Post engaging social media content.
- Edit and process educational videos.
- We are active on multiple marketing channels, that are different for each brand.
- You will be educated on our current and potential marketing channels for each brand.
- Keep records to employ these marketing channels effectively and efficiently to our brands’ benefit.
- Studying towards a degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Excellent writing skills and use of the English language.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
And a few things about SALVUS
SALVUS is a boutique advisory services group which combines unparalleled expertise and an unwavering focus on delivering for its clients. We support investment fund managers, global investment firms, crypto-exchanges and electronic money institutions (EMI) operating worldwide.
At SALVUS we want you to reach your full potential. We offer the environment to support your career aspirations, emphasising continuous learning and a genuine interest in your professional and personal growth.
If you are interested in becoming a Digital Marketing Intern at SALVUS, please get in touch with us by sending us your CV and a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to and would love to hear from you.