VC#0034 – Regulatory Compliance Intern
We are looking for a regulatory compliance intern to join us who aspires to become a top business athlete™. You are looking for an environment where you will be respected, challenged, and grow.
You will be guided and learn how we advise our clients to achieve compliance with the regulatory frameworks concerning Cyprus Investment Firms (CIF), Crypto-Asset Services Providers (CASP) and other entities offering regulated services.
The role requires someone who enjoys variety and has an eye for detail. We will need you to be naturally thorough in all you do, using your judgment to highlight or escalate significant findings. As you will learn about Regulatory Compliance and be involved in updating the Compliance and AML manuals and policies among other things, attention to detail must be one of your most crucial characteristics.
Being a team player with an eye for detail and having great organisational skills to prioritise and meet deadlines is what will help you succeed and be effective in this role.
As a regulatory compliance intern, you will be working with the Regulatory Compliance team to:
- Understand the nature of business and the services provided by CIF, CASP and other regulated entities.
- Update and observe the reporting deadlines of CIF and CASP entities.
- Understand new and existing legislations and CySEC Circulars.
- Stay ahead of regulatory updates and legal developments and assist in the dissemination of accurate information to regulated entities.
- Support the team in implementing continuous monitoring for CIF and CASP to remain compliant with all applicable regulations and legislations.
- Support the update of regulatory manuals and policies to ensure compliance with the applicable legislations.
- Support the Education team in preparing training material relevant to the applicable regulatory framework.
- Studying towards a degree in law, business, or related field.
- Excellent writing skills and use of the English language.
- Knowledge of the MS Office suite.
And a few things about SALVUS
SALVUS is a boutique advisory services group which combines unparalleled expertise and an unwavering focus on delivering for its clients. We support investment fund managers, global investment firms, crypto-exchanges and electronic money institutions (EMI) operating worldwide.
At SALVUS we want you to reach your full potential. We offer the environment to support your career aspirations, emphasising continuous learning and a genuine interest in your professional and personal growth.
If you are interested in becoming a Regulatory Compliance Intern at SALVUS, please get in touch with us by sending us your CV and a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to and would love to hear from you.