EN#0210 – CySEC STP brokerage for sale
A regulated and licensed CySEC STP brokerage has become available for sale.
Details of this CySEC-regulated entity for sale include:
- Traditional brokerage that has been regulated for over 5 years,
- The company was previously active and currently operates minimally,
- Bank accounts are set up and in place,
- Minimum capital requirements (capital adequacy) meet CySEC’s regulatory standards,
- The company’s assets include cash in the bank and the Investors Compensation Fund (ICF), and
- The entity for sale has an authorised business model for its Straight Through Processing (STP) for MiFID financial instruments from 1 to 10, yet it has never dealt with the offering of online CFD trading.
In addition to the details of the CySEC STP brokerage for sale, the company is licensed to provide the below investment and ancillary services.
- Reception and transmission of orders in relation to one or more financial instruments, and
- Execution of orders on behalf of clients.
- Safekeeping and administration of financial instruments, including custodianship and related services, and
- Foreign exchange services where these are connected to the provision of investment services.
It is important to note that this CySEC-regulated entity for sale can provide its services across the European Union through the EU passporting system.
For further information on the sale of this CySEC STP brokerage for sale in Cyprus, please contact our Mergers & Acquisitions team at email@example.com. More entities for sale can be found within our Entity Acquisition or Sale service.
SALVUS Funds’ teams can be engaged for guiding on new license authorisations for investment, payments or crypto-asset services, ongoing regulatory compliance consultancy for such licensed entities, and support in successfully acquiring ready-made regulated entities.