SALVUS is committed to creating value for our clients by ensuring compliance with existing regulations, upcoming regulatory developments, and adherence to all directives and circulars. We always plan ahead and deliver timely, practical, business-minded advice.
We call our output for the executive management team of an Investment Firm or an Investment Fund “The RoadmapTM “, a document that maps the steps to compliance and is used for task prioritisation and decision making.
Our team provides our clients with high-quality advice on industry best practices, aiming to be the benchmark of top client service and absolute satisfaction. We care about the details – our in-depth GAP analysis will identify any compliance irregularities and guide our clients’ internal teams towards their resolution.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more.
We provide guidance and work together with you in:
- designing and implementing a compliance monitoring framework suitable to your needs,
- supporting you in dealing with regulators,
- designing and implementing a surveillance monitoring program and reporting procedures to ensure compliance with the Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) framework,
- building a reputation of credibility and trust around your business practices.
SALVUS may provide ongoing support to the internal Compliance Officer or professional ad-hoc advice in relation to all regulatory matters. An indicative non-exhaustive list of regulations we cover includes;
- The EU Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II (MiFID II),
- Key information documents (KIDs) for packaged retail and insurance-based investment products (PRIIPs),
- The Alternative Investment Fund Law (AIF),
- The Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD).
We look forward to being of value in covering your regulatory and compliance needs. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss more.