MiFID II Compliance Advisory
We carry first-hand experience and will support you comply with the MiFID II regulation – the updated and more demanding legal framework of MiFID.
We provide a complete range of services on the new framework of MiFID II and in particular on;
- Internal Operation Manual (IOM) as per MiFID II regulation,
- Product Governance requirements,
- Suitability and Appropriateness Assessment,
- Client Categorization,
- Best Execution new requirements,
- Regulatory Technical Standards of RTS 27 on Execution Quality of Transactions,
- Regulatory Technical Standards of RTS 28 on Execution Quality Summary Statement,
- The ex-post information on Cost and Charges.
SALVUS has been part of successful inspections by the regulator and has led project developments on MiFID II and Best Execution. We will review the existing policies and procedures or we will draft new ones on your behalf. We further provide training and education to the internal teams regarding the new regulatory requirements.
Our experts on MiFID II regulation look forward to meet your team. Please contact us at [email protected] to discuss more.
Should you be interested to read about relevant topics on the MiFID II, please visit the selected articles below:
- The 5 Areas of Regulatory Compliance
- Are you complying with Best Execution obligations?
- Are you Ready for a Best Execution Inspection?
- Client Categorization and Investor Protection under MiFID II
- Suitability and Appropriateness Assessment on Product Governance
- The Enhanced Product Governance under MiFID II
- Complying with the MiFID II Reporting Obligations of RTS 27 & RTS 28
- MiFID II Ex-Post Information on Costs and Charges.