EN#0126 – FSA licensed Seychelles Securities Dealer for saleSalvus Team
A Securities Dealer newly licensed entity under the FSA in Seychelles has become available for sale.
The initial capital required is 50,000 USD and maintenance fees are as follows;
- Compliance/AML Officer: 2,000 USD monthly
- Office rent: 2000 USD monthly
- Company secretarial services: 1000 USD annually
- Public Officer fee: approx. 600 USD annually
- Directors fees: 2,000 EUR each until replacement.
- Replacement should be initiated immediately upon the signing of the SPA.
- Two new directors will be needed and we can assist with the identification.
- Audit/Accounting: TBD
The fees above are assumed by the buyer immediately upon the signing of the SPA.
The FSA requires;
- Minimum of 2 shareholders, residency in Seychelles is not a requirement
- Professional Indemnity insurance based on financial forecasting
For further information on the sale, please contact us at [email protected].
More entities for sale can be found within our Entity Acquisition or Sale service.