EN#0127 – Regulated fintech group raising capitalSalvus Team
A fintech group regulated under CySEC in Cyprus and FSA in Labuan is raising 1.5 million EUR for 30% in equity. The investment is sought to further accelerate the product offering and marketing efforts.
The group is regulated to offer a full range of investment services from investment advice to bespoke portfolio management services alongside competitive execution services across the full suite of traditional tradeable instruments. It is led by an extremely experienced team with decades of proven track records in the financial markets.
The vision is to become the largest online broker of Non-Deliverable Forwards (NDF) globally by offering holistic market-making and broking services in CFD including NDF, hybrid NDF crosses, FX spot, single-stocks, indexes, futures, cryptocurrency CFD, hybrid cryptocurrency CFD and commodities, alongside institutional DMA execution services.
In addition, the fintech group will deliver a range of expertly managed trading strategies and bespoke portfolio management services to the retail, high-net-worth and institutional sector of the market.
Market segments targeted
- Regulated institutional online brokers who have previously been unable to offer NDF products
- Low/mid-tier institutions such as hedge funds and money managers, who currently use voice/low-service outlets for their NDF requirements
- Regulated institutions who are looking for a more complete online platform to offer their clients
- Retail traders who have previously been unable to trade in their local currency
- Experienced traders seeking new markets, volatility and opportunity
- Introducing brokers and affiliates constrained by limited products with reducing profit margins
The fintech group is already fully operational with all technology and infrastructure in place, utilising the MetaQuotes MT5 platform for their clients’ trading.
For further information on this opportunity, please contact us at email@example.com.
More opportunities, including entities for sale, can be found within our Entity Acquisition or Sale service.