EN#0144 – Slovak PSP license for saleSalvus Team
A payment service provider (PSP) license in Slovakia has become available for sale.
The licensed entity for sale was incorporated as a Payment Institution (PI) in 2018 and is regulated by the National Bank of Slovakia. Furthermore, the purchase of the PSP includes:
- Banking payment setup with SWIFT for international payments
- Banking payment setup for SEPA payments in the eurozone
- Online client onboarding setup up with international partners
- KYC with Thales
- Electronic agreements with DocuSign
- Payment services can be offered throughout the EU via the passporting scheme
Additionally, the Slovak PSP has developed an online digital payment system using QR technology (similar to Alipay or WeChat).
The licensed PSP for sale must maintain 125,000 EUR in the bank account to comply with the capital adequacy regulatory requirements.
The seller is looking for a suitable investor and a new shareholder to acquire up to 100% of the Slovak PSP.
For further information on the sale of this regulated PSP license in Slovakia, please contact our Mergers & Acquisitions team at email@example.com. More entities for sale can be found within our Entity Acquisition or Sale service.