VC#0026 – Regulatory Compliance AssociateSalvus Team
We are looking for a top Compliance business athlete™.
You are looking for an environment where you will be challenged and will thrive.
It is important for us, that getting things right and doing the right thing, are important things for you. This will help you always be consistent and guide us in advising and complying with current and upcoming regulatory frameworks concerning Cyprus Investment Firms (CIF), Crypto-Asset Services Providers (CASP), and other entities offering regulated activities.
The role requires someone that enjoys variety and is a methodical planner. We will need you to be naturally thorough in all you do, using your own judgment to highlight or escalate significant findings. As you will be responsible for producing Compliance and AML reports among other things, attention to detail must be one of your most crucial characteristics.
Being a team player with an eye for detail, and great organisational skills to prioritise and meet deadlines is what will help you succeed and be effective in this role.
- Drafting, reviewing, and observing the reporting deadlines of CIF and CASP.
- Ensuring CIF and CASP, compliance with all applicable regulations and legislations through continuous monitoring.
- Drafting Annual Regulatory Compliance reports, manuals, and other policies to ensure Compliance with the applicable legislation and providing guidance on their implementation.
- Assisting in Internal Audit engagements, performing on-site inspections to CIF and CASP, and providing recommendations for identified weaknesses and deficiencies.
- Actively involved in regulatory updates and legal developments, leading training of personnel and implementations where necessary.
- Evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of policies and procedures, especially Capital Adequacy, with constant updates to address new developments or any deficiencies.
- Drafting and preparing training materials relevant to the applicable regulatory framework.
- 1+ years of professional experience in a Regulatory Compliance related function.
- Good knowledge of the MiFID II and Investment Firms Law, Investment Firms regulation (IFR).
- Strong user of MS Office and fluency in English.
And a few things about SALVUS
At SALVUS we believe we offer a unique culture, and you can reach your full potential with us.
SALVUS is a boutique advisory services group which combines unparalleled expertise and an unwavering focus on delivering for its clients. We support investment fund managers, global investment firms, crypto asset providers, family offices, and Electronic Money Institutions (EMI) operating worldwide.
We offer the environment to support your career aspirations, with a strong emphasis on continuous learning, your well-being, and a genuine interest in your professional and personal growth.
If you are interested in becoming a Regulatory Compliance Associate at SALVUS, please get in touch with us by sending us your CV and a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to and would love to hear from you.