Equiti Group obtains CySEC license through SALVUSSalvus Team
Equiti Group, the pioneering fintech brand, providing online trading technology and liquidity on multiple assets and financial products, has successfully obtained its latest investment services license from the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), further expanding its near-global regulatory presence.
The license (415/22), promoted by the Licensing team at SALVUS, authorises Equiti Global Markets LTD to offer the following investment and ancillary services out of Cyprus:
- Reception and transmission of orders in relation to one or more financial instruments
- Execution of orders on behalf of clients
- Safekeeping and administration of financial instruments, including custodianship and related services
- Granting credits or loans to one or more financial instruments, where the firm granting the credit or loan is involved in the transaction
- Foreign exchange services where these are connected to the provision of investment services
Equiti Group boasts a global team of specialists and round-the-clock customer service and support in 9 languages, providing clients with access to individual, professional and institutional brokerage services. Equiti’s global footprint includes local offices in Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Africa and the Asia Pacific.
Equiti Global Markets Ltd regulated and licensed by CySEC, now joins seven regulated entities the Equiti Group has established to serve its global clientele;
- Equiti Capital UK Ltd, regulated by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority
- Equiti Group Limited (Jordan), regulated and licensed by the Jordan Securities Commission,
- EGM Futures DMCC, regulated and licensed by UAE’s Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC),
- Equiti Securities Currencies Brokers LLC, regulated and licensed by the UAE’s Securities and Commodities Authority,
- EGM Securities Limited, regulated and licensed by Kenya’s Capital Markets Authority,
- Equiti Brokerage (Seychelles) LTD, regulated and licensed by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority, and
- Equiti AM CISC is regulated and licensed by the Central Bank of Armenia.
The challenging and ambitious mission of Equiti Group; to provide the best trading technology, liquidity and pricing in the market, backed up by truly local service and support is something we at SALVUS witnessed first-hand. The level of professionalism and commitment was remarkable. In particular, the Licensing team at SALVUS, as the dedicated department to promote the investment services license application to CySEC, is grateful to have worked closely with the Group’s multi-cultural team across various departments in different time zones and regions.