VC#0028 – Junior Regulatory Compliance AssociateSalvus Team
We are looking for a top-level graduate who has the grit to become a business athleteTM.
You are looking for an environment where you will be challenged and will thrive.
It is important for us, that getting things right and doing the right thing, are important things for you. This will help you in always being consistent and guide us in advising and complying with current and upcoming regulatory frameworks concerning Cyprus Investment Firms (CIF), Crypto-Assets Services Providers (CASP), and other entities offering regulated activities.
The role requires someone that enjoys variety and is a methodical planner. We will need you to be naturally thorough in all you do, using your own judgment to highlight or escalate significant findings. As you will be responsible for producing Compliance and AML reports among other things, attention to detail must be one of your most crucial characteristics.
Being a team player with an eye for detail, and great organisational skills to prioritise and meet deadlines is what will help you succeed and be effective in this role.
- Drafting, reviewing, and observing the reporting deadlines of CIF and CASP.
- Monitoring and understanding the development of new and existing regulations, directives, and circulars.
- Ensuring CIF and CASP compliance with all applicable legislations through continuous monitoring.
- Supporting the Regulatory Compliance team with delivering the annual regulatory reports of CIF and CASP.
- Drafting and reviewing CIF and CASP manuals, policies, and procedures to ensure compliance with the applicable legislation and providing guidance on their implementation.
- Assisting with Internal Audit engagements, performing onsite inspections of CIF and CASP, and providing recommendations for identified weaknesses and deficiencies.
- Supporting the Education team in preparing training materials relevant to the applicable regulatory framework.
- Bachelor’s degree in law, business or related field.
- Excellent writing skills and use of the English language.
- Knowledge of the MS Office suite
- 1+ years of professional experience in a Regulatory Compliance-related function will be considered an advantage.
And a few things about SALVUS
At SALVUS we believe we offer a unique culture, and you can reach your full potential with us.
SALVUS is a boutique advisory services group which combines unparalleled expertise and an unwavering focus on delivering for its clients. We support investment fund managers, global investment firms, crypto asset providers, family offices and electronic money institutions (EMI) operating worldwide.
We offer the environment to support your career aspirations, with a strong emphasis on continuous learning, your well-being and a genuine interest in your professional and personal growth.
If you are interested in becoming a Junior Regulatory Compliance Associate at SALVUS, please get in touch with us by sending us your CV and a cover letter at email@example.com.
We look forward to and would love to hear from you.