VC#0029 – Junior Marketing AssociateSalvus Team
We are looking for a recent graduate to join us as a Junior Marketing Associate that aspires to become a top Marketing & Branding business athleteTM.
You are looking for an environment where you will be respected, challenged and grow.
While you will be guided into delivering results and be fully supported in all aspects of your journey with us, it will take your personal ambition to achieve more.
This role requires someone that enjoys variety and is a methodical planner. We will need you to:
- Be passionate about marketing and branding,
- Be naturally thorough in all you do, and
- Be driven towards improving things – better marketing, better branding, better messaging, better you.
Being a team player with an eye for detail, and great organisational skills to prioritise and meet deadlines is what will help you succeed and be effective in this role.
- Methodical planning and attention to detail must be one of your most crucial characteristics.
- We own and operate multiple brands. Therefore, you will be guided into managing multiple brands, refining their individual brand bibles, and keeping all our brand touchpoints consistent.
- You will be trained on how to:
- Identify potential brand interactions within our ecosystem, and you will be part of the team that will plan how to exploit these under our supervision.
- Navigate our Content Management System (CMS) to maintain and improve our brand websites.
- Develop and execute valuable email marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute successful paid digital marketing campaigns.
- Create and post engaging social media content.
- Edit and process educational videos.
- We are active on multiple marketing channels, that are different for each brand.
- You will be educated on analysing our current and potential marketing channels for each brand.
- Keep records to employ these marketing channels effectively and efficiently to our brands’ benefit.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field.
- Knowledge of MS Office and fluency in English.
And a few things about SALVUS
SALVUS is a boutique advisory services group which combines unparalleled expertise and an unwavering focus on delivering for its clients. We support investment fund managers, global investment firms, crypto-exchanges and electronic money institutions (EMI) operating worldwide.
At SALVUS we want you to reach your full potential. We offer the environment to support your career aspirations, emphasising continuous learning and a genuine interest in your professional and personal growth.
If you are interested in becoming a Junior Marketing Associate at SALVUS, please get in touch with us by sending us your CV and a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to and would love to hear from you.