VC#0030 – Junior Operations AssociateSalvus Team
We are looking for a recent graduate to join us as a Junior Operations Associate that aspires to become a top Operations business athleteTM.
You are looking for an environment where you will be respected, challenged, and grow.
While you will be guided into delivering results and be fully supported in all aspects of your journey with us, it will take your personal ambition to achieve more.
This role requires someone that enjoys variety and is a methodical planner. We will need you to:
- Have the appetite to understand strategy and business,
- Be naturally thorough in all you do, and
- Be genuinely passionate about improving things – better processes, better budgeting, better executing, better you.
Being a team player with an eye for detail, great organisational skills, and a positive, problem-solving attitude is what will help you succeed and be effective in this role.
- You will be guided into managing the operations of multiple brands that we own, refining their individual identities, uploading their content and keeping all of our brand touchpoints consistent.
- You will be trained to identify potential brand interactions within our ecosystem, and you will be part of the team that will plan on how to exploit these, strategically (long-term) and tactically (on the go, as things happen).
- You will be educated in analysing our current and potential marketing channels for each brand and lead us into effectively and efficiently employing strategies to help grow our brands.
- We are active on multiple marketing channels that are different for each brand, and this mix represents a unique opportunity to learn and master these.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- Knowledge of MS Office and fluency in English.
And a few things about SALVUS
SALVUS is a boutique advisory services group which combines unparalleled expertise and an unwavering focus on delivering for its clients. We support investment fund managers, global investment firms, crypto-exchanges and electronic money institutions (EMI) operating worldwide.
At SALVUS we want you to reach your full potential. We offer the environment to support your career aspirations, emphasising continuous learning and a genuine interest in your professional and personal growth.
If you are interested in becoming a Junior Operations Associate at SALVUS, please get in touch with us by sending us your CV and a cover letter at email@example.com.
We look forward to and would love to hear from you.