EN#0197 – Operational CIF regulated by CySEC for saleSalvus Team
A licensed Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF) regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) is now available for sale.
This CySEC CIF entity for sale obtained its license over a decade ago and operates by offering the below investment and ancillary services:
- Reception and transmission of orders in relation to one or more financial instruments,
- Execution of orders on behalf of clients,
- Portfolio management, and
- Provision of investment advice.
- Safekeeping and administration of financial instruments, including custodianship and related services,
- Granting credits or loads to one or more financial instruments, where the firm granting the credit or loan is involved in the transaction,
- Foreign exchange services where these are connected to the provision of investment services,
- Investment research and financial analysis or other forms, and
- Investment services and activities as well as ancillary services where these are connected to the provision of investment or ancillary services.
This CIF licensed entity for sale can provide its services to EU Member States under the EU passporting scheme and also has the ability to provide its services to a third country.
For further information on the sale of this Cyprus Investment Firm regulated by CySEC in Cyprus, please contact our Mergers & Acquisitions team at email@example.com. More entities for sale can be found within our Entity Acquisition or Sale service.
SALVUS Funds’ teams can be engaged for guiding on new license authorisations for investment, payments or crypto-asset services, ongoing regulatory compliance consultancy for such licensed entities, and support in successfully acquiring ready-made regulated entities.