EN#0204 – CySEC Market Maker for sale
A Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF) Market Maker regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) is available for sale.
This CySEC Market Maker brokerage for sale was incorporated in 2014 and has been licensed since 2015. The CySEC-licensed entity for sale has a corporate bank account set up and can provide the following investment and ancillary services:
- Reception and transmission of orders in relation to one or more financial instruments
- Execution of orders on behalf of clients
- Dealing on own account
- Safekeeping and administration of financial instruments, including custodianship and related services
- Granting credits or loans to one or more financial instruments, where the firm granting the credit or loan is involved in the transaction
- Foreign exchange services where these are connected to the provision of investment services
Under the EU passporting scheme, the CIF for sale can offer cross-border services to EU Member States and can also offer its services to many countries outside the EU.
Additionally, this CySEC Market Maker brokerage for sale has a clean record with the regulator without any outstanding lawsuits.
It is also important to note that the directors and key members of the team are not going to remain with the company after the change of ownership has been completed post-acquisition.
For further information on the sale of this CIF Market Maker license regulated by CySEC, please contact our Mergers & Acquisitions team at email@example.com. More entities for sale can be found within our Entity Acquisition or Sale service.
SALVUS Funds’ teams can be engaged for guiding on new license authorisations for investment, payments or crypto-asset services, ongoing regulatory compliance consultancy for such licensed entities, and support in successfully acquiring ready-made regulated entities.