Capital Adequacy Advisory
SALVUS uses its extensive knowledge and actual first-hand industry experience on the capital adequacy requirements to provide;
- advisory on the Investment Firms Regulation (IFR) and Directive (IFD) in relation to Capital Requirements,
- guidance in the preparation of the Capital Adequacy Ratio Forms for submission to the regulator 5 times per year,
- assistance in the preparation of the Internal Capital Adequacy Process (ICAAP) which includes a risk registry and stress tests,
- Preparation of the disclosures of Information (Pillar III), and;
- Provision of in-house training regarding regulatory requirements.
Our team understands the statistical capabilities required and supports you to extract the needed information from the trading systems and then guides into transforming them into a readable template. By extension, we support our clients in complying with the quarterly statistics reporting and any other ad-hoc trading based reporting obligation.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more your annual capital regulatory obligations.
Should you be interested to read about Capital Adequacy Requirements, please visit the selected articles below: