EN#0145 – Licensed EMI in Lithuania for sale
An Electronic Money Institution (EMI) licensed entity in Lithuania is available for sale.
The EMI is licensed and regulated by the Bank of Lithuania (BoL) and has the following features in place:
- Proprietary software
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) code
- Current and segregated bank accounts at a local commercial bank
- Current and segregated bank accounts at the Bank of Lithuania with CENTROlink
- SEPA Credit Transfer (SCT) connection
- In-house Minimum Viable Product (MVP) e-money wallet:
- AWS hosted
- AWS email services
- Telesign SMS services
- Ondato automated AML & KYC client onboarding integration
- IBAN issuance
- SEPA transfers with BoL
- SWIFT/SEPA transfers with local commercial bank
- General transaction screening
- State Tax Inspectorate (STI) – VMI integration
- PSD2 open banking APIs (PIS/AIS)
- SWIFT non-connected BIC registration
- FATCA registration
The Lithuanian EMI can also provide services to the European Economic Area (EEA) through the EU passporting system.
Additionally, the current organisational structure is not planned to remain in place after the sale of the EMI license however, this is negotiable for the transition period. Qualified local staff and managers can be provided.
For further information on the sale of this regulated EMI license in Lithuania, please contact our Mergers & Acquisitions team at firstname.lastname@example.org. More entities for sale can be found within our Entity Acquisition or Sale service.