VC#0027 – Internal Audit AssociateSalvus Team
We are looking for a top internal audit business athlete™.
You are looking for an environment where you will be challenged and will thrive.
It is important for us, that getting things right and doing the right thing, are important things for you. This will help you always be consistent and guide us in advising and complying with current and upcoming regulatory frameworks concerning Cyprus Investment Firms (CIF), Crypto-Assets Services Providers (CASP), Investment Funds, Administrative Service Providers, Payment Institutions, EMI and other entities offering regulated activities.
The role requires someone that enjoys variety and is a methodical planner. We will need you to be naturally thorough in all you do, using your own judgment to highlight or escalate significant findings. As you will be responsible for the identification and evaluation of the organisation’s audit risk areas and producing internal audit reports, attention to detail must be one of your most crucial characteristics.
Being a team player with an eye for detail, and great organisational skills to prioritise and meet deadlines is what will help you succeed and be effective in this role.
- Contribute to the identification and evaluation of the organization’s audit risk areas and provide a draft risk-based internal audit plan for a CIF and CASP
- Assisting on Internal Audit engagements, performing on-site inspections to CIF and CASP, and providing recommendations for identified weaknesses and deficiencies.
- Create value through effective observations and recommendations for the board of directors
- Maintain open channels of communication with key stakeholders and be constantly updated about developments in the Company’s operations, business processes and risks
- Responsible for follow-up of prior audit observations until their resolution
- Communicates the results of the audit via written reports and oral presentations on a timely basis
- Drafting and preparing training materials relevant to the applicable regulatory framework
- 1+ years of professional experience in an Internal Audit related function.
- Strong knowledge of the MiFID II and Investment Firms Law, and in particular the Investment Firms regulation (IFR), ICAAP/ILAAP, and Recovery Plan.
- Knowledge of MS Office and fluency in English.
And a few things about SALVUS
At SALVUS we believe we offer a unique culture, and you can reach your full potential with us.
SALVUS is a boutique advisory services group which combines unparalleled expertise and an unwavering focus on delivering for its clients. We support investment fund managers, global investment firms, crypto asset providers, family offices, and Electronic Money Institutions (EMI) operating worldwide.
We offer the environment to support your career aspirations, with a strong emphasis on continuous learning, your well-being, and a genuine interest in your professional and personal growth.
If you are interested in becoming an Internal Audit Associate at SALVUS, please get in touch with us by sending us your CV and a cover letter at [email protected].
We look forward to and would love to hear from you.